“There is a great disturbance in the force”~The Emperor, The Empire Strikes Back.
Preach, Emperor; there really is a ”great disturbance”, or rather, a colossal ripple effect in the energy of our planet. In the last few years we’ve seen an amazing number of social and political rebellions on both a major and minor scale. Whatever is happening in the world, keep in mind that these are signs of awakening. Awakening starts with the feelings on an individual and collective level that something is not right. We experience the sense that there is a better way, and we are exploring being unsatisfied and restless. While many of these changes are being pushed through with heartbreaking and seemingly extreme results, we can understand on an energetic level that a shift is taking place. Whenever there are shifts, it manifests as physical deconstruction well before a new type of construction takes place.
Here we have December, our last month of 2014, and this month we are asked to reconcile with these restless feelings; we must come to terms with this ”disturbance.” As you focus on your personal life this month, which will be more prominent than the months before, you are encouraged to make peace with everything that disrupts your peace.
The Ascended Master Pallas Athena comes forth this month to deliver a message for all of us. I saw Athena as dark-skinned with long, braided brown hair and deep brown eyes. She wore an amazing red-orange dress and her presence was strong and unmovable. She is best known as the ancient Greek goddess of war and wisdom, arts and crafts and the household. She helps with resolving conflict, protection of physical and psychic levels, creativity, and honesty and integrity.
Here are her KEY POINTS for us this December:
1) Move forward with integrity; will you be able to look back on your actions and feel satisfied with your movement?
2) Everything is energy; you can feel this energy, manipulate it, mold it. Start with energy first when trying to change, manifest or understand situations.
3) Time to bring your true feelings to the surface; too much has been repressed and hidden for too long, mainly from yourself. Don’t be ashamed or feel guilty about these feelings. Let all buried feelings about anything rise to the surface and be felt, so you can release so you can move forward.
4) Many traditions are upon us this month, but for some it will feel different as it never has before; accept the difference, as it is a part of growth and change.
5) Don’t force yourself to do anything this month when it comes to connecting with people; its okay to break away from the crowd and work on your relationship with yourself.